Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Little Me Moment

I feel a little funny just typing all about my life, but this is my blog, so here goes...

One photo can sum up the majority of my time/effort/life over the past 6 weeks and 3 days. (But who's counting, right?)


Not sure what this is? I wouldn't know either. The cover isn't particularly representative. It's a textbook. Specifically, "The Developing Person Through the Life Span." Over the past 6 weeks and 3 days I have spent at least a couple hours a day with this big guy. And I am counting down the next 1 week and 4 days until he goes in a box back to his home, the textbook renters at Barnes and Noble. 


He's so fat and full of information and stuff to spend hours.and hours.and hours. reading, that he deserves a second picture. 


Over the course of this psychology class journey my little brother had a birthday. But as you can see, he does not enjoy pictures so much.


Some rolls. Don't you wish you could eat them? So do I. Last night my mother made these to go with dinner, so my allergic self took pictures instead of eating them. Normal, right? 


Need I comment on the glass head? Its clear. and thick. and head shaped. 
I got a handy dandy Pier1 gift card for Christmas and pulled it out a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon this little lovely in the veeeerry back corner of the store on the verrrryy bottom shelf. It's as if they wanted to save this little gem for themselves! Better yet, when I bought it the cashier told me I needed to purchase a sequin-covered mask because they look creepy if they are on display without one. hmmm? 

So I have a thrilling life, right? 
I have some creating-related photos as well to put up later. I can't wait to tell you all about my newest project!!

-Emily 






No comments:

Post a Comment